The Board of the Department approved a procedure for accessing the laboratories that all users must comply with.
On this page you may find the full procedure document as well as all related forms and a brief explanatory presentation.
- Carefully read the full procedure document
- Fill in form M01
- Have the Academic in charge of the lab sign the form
- Sign the form themselves
- Attach 2 photographs
- Go to Mr Tartaglini Francesco (available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10.00 to 12.00 am and on Wednesdays from 3.00 to 5.00 pm)
- Collect the access badge
The access badge is valid for the period necessary to carry out the lab activity and MUST ALWAYS BE WORN.
Procedure for accessing the labs
- Description of the procedure (explanatory presentation in PDF format)
- Full procedure (full document in PDF format)
- Introductory flier
The paper copies of the documents may be found at the entrances to the labs.
In particular, form M01 is printed on different colour paper according to the different types of badges issued to the different users (the white badge is for trainee students or undergraduates; the yellow badge is for PhD students and Research fellows, etc.).